Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Smoking Top Boy

Actually, the real reason for me to start blogging again is because of 'him'. Honestly, I couldn't remember his name and I do not want to create one for his sake. (Not a trait of a teacher huh? Well, not a trait of a future Doctor either)
Well, this boy was alright in his english. Defitinion of 'alright' here refers to the ability to construct a sentence with less than 2 errors. And with this 'alright' status, he was entitled to a score of (if I'm not mistaken) 70 over for his English Test.
He was form 1 when I taught him and I thought he would be a great achiever in the future. To be honest, those thoughts were 2 years ago.
I saw him again a few weeks back when I was driving around that school. I saw him riding a bicycle with his friend. I wanted to talk to him as I was eager to know how is he now. I made an U turn and headed for him. He was wearing a sports T shirt, a sign that the Sukan Something is coming up and he was there for some compulsary practice thing.
I was about to stop the car when I saw him stop his bicycle and started puffing. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home