Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Failure?

The sight of him puffing still haunts me even after a few weeks have passed. I failed as a teacher. I could give myself some consolation though. I was young and I'm no motivator. I also did not go through any teaching lessons. What I taught was through my experience of being a student for the past 14 years. So does that mean my teachers fail?

So many thoughts racing and corrupting my mind each day. Help me Lord. Why did I fail as his Civic Lesson Teacher. I told them not to smoke. I explained to them the dangers of smoking. I even demonstrated the effects of smoking to them through pictures and newspapers articles. What did I do wrong?

Nobody is perfect. Nobody will be perfect. I know that. But why? Why him? Why me to receive this blow? Did God put me into this for a reason? i guess.... Only time will tell. But until it is explained, I remain a failure....

1 Comments:

Blogger LEOTECH said...

Hello, brother, wah so many postings, nice wo. Haha, i just 'construct' my blog too.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home