Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Its PJ time



The kids there go wild when they noe its PJ. And me? I hope it RAIN!!! I hate PJ. Even from the beginning of schooling, I dislike the idea of changing shirt and pants in the classroom for everyone to watch. And then, when I was a teacher, I hate PJ too. The reason is simple. I fail at crowd control... big time! Imagine 30 adolescents going berserk each time the bell rang. And on top of that I have to take 3 classes for PJ each week =( This is the greatest demotivation ever.

Besides the crowd control problem here is a list of 'other' problems which plagued me
1) Students asking me to play along with them!
2) Its either football or sepak takraw! (Girls will play badminton)
3) Games usually ended with a fight
4) Students do not want to go back to class
5) Some seniors or tai koh will join in the game and create havoc
6) Few wants to put the balls back to the store room (I have to do all the work whereas the students just run for recess =( )
7) Atmosphere in class after PJ is worse than New York Stock exchange

Like any other lists, I would say I can continue on but then I ran out of idea. This would definitely make me some kind of person with a huge experience and personality. But honestly, I ran out of idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gine said...

I think the list is good enough. It doesn't have to be long, but it's really funny =) and that's good enough!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home