Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Cameraman

Even as a teacher, I could not escape co-curicular activities which I dreaded since my primary school. I could not comprehend the concept of wasting time to do something which does not bring any benefit to me. (I was not tempted to build my character or my leadership skills)

Each teacher has to get incharged of an activity and I was not spared. I knew about this during the first day at school. The principal was trying to think of a suitable job for me. I guess he could not find any for me judging from my looks (I do not have the looks of a sportsman nor do I look like a man with leadership skills). After awhile of thinking, he finally told me to take photographs during events.

I took many photos of that school. And during my stay which was somewhere between January to July, I have gone to almost all of the events of the school as most of the events are usually held in the first half of the year so that tbey do not clash with the year end's examination.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gine said...

What? That the ending of the post? so abruptly that I thought you'd at least say "To be comtined" or sth, haha.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home